Microsoft Outlook 2000 / Windows 2000

Emanuel

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andrew T. Finnell
Sent: 18 martie 2002 15:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Duplicate Posts

See that is quite strange. My assumption is I don't think it has to do
with the Mailing list server itself but rather your Mail Client
applications.  Why not post the client's everyone is using that is
receiving duplicate posts? If they are all the same then it's a safe bet
it's the client. I am subscribed multiple times under different accounts
and have never received duplicate posts and I use Outlook XP.

-
Andrew T. Finnell
Active Solutions L.L.C
[EMAIL PROTECTED]