On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Andrew T. Finnell wrote:
> See that is quite strange. My assumption is I don't think it has to do
> with the Mailing list server itself but rather your Mail Client
> applications.  Why not post the client's everyone is using that is
> receiving duplicate posts? If they are all the same then it's a safe bet
> it's the client. I am subscribed multiple times under different accounts
> and have never received duplicate posts and I use Outlook XP.

My copy goes to Sendmail 8.9.3 run by the campus computing mavens, is
forwarded to Smail 3.2.0.112 on my own system, passes through procmail
3.14 to be sorted into various mailboxes, and is read using pine 4.33.

Here some posts are multiplied up to five times, and some are not.  That
suggests a gateway which is common to some, but not all, posters.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our lives are forever changed.  But *that* is exactly as it always was.