Hi Harshvir,

if you are using the UNICODE version of the three functions, then you DO NOT need the openssl implementation, BECAUSE the standard MS SDK already provides them (and does NOT provide ANSI implementations...!!! so I reimplemented them in e_capi.c).

just use the function names ending with W instead of A to explicitely use unicode versions of the functions and include Wincrypt.h in your c file, and link with Cryptapi.lib, or more appropriately use the name ending with nothing: "CryptSignHash", and adjust your compile flags to activate unicode for evc compiler.

Of course you have to use the MS evc compiler 420 to do all this stuff.

Yours sincerely,
Pierre