Hi Harshvir,
I am patching now openssl for WCE for almost a couple of year, with very limited modifications and high compatibility with win32 code,
but unfortunately till now I had no feedback from the devteam.
It is a pity, as openssl mainstream code already contains many WCE flags and so on, but that now require a refreshing update (this is the purpose of my code). From my point of view I do not wish to fork and/or port-back many times my own code indefinitely, so I really hope that my code will be included one day in the mainstream.

Only the devteam can answer to your question about my patch inclusion.
Hope they will hear you...
http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2350.

Let me know if your application is working right with my patched openssl 100a.
Yours sincerely,

Pierre