Harshvir,
there is no problem for you to link BOTH with openssl AND wincrypt.lib !
particularly because openssl USES wincrypt.lib ! (I mean my patched openssl v100a). Linking with both libs should WORK. You have just to modify the makefile of your application.

That way you will have access to both A and W functions.

Let me know..
Pierre