Jason says 7 jars, Hani says 1, Pat says 2. I have two things to say.

First, should webwork-2.0.jar include the code in xwork-1.0.jar, or should
it depend on it? One way makes webwork-2.0.jar stand alone, the other
keeps the webwork (not xwork) specific code abstracted from xwork code.

Second, maybe there should be one separate jar for the view code?

Third, all of this should be configurable via build.properties, so one
could have a single webwork-2.0.jar with everything included, or one could
have more smaller jars as Jason suggested.

I guess the real question is what should the default be? Maybe 2 files,
like Pat said, and have the web tied view code in webwork.jar and the non
web view code in xwork.jar?

Ok, so 3 things to say.

--Erik