On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Steffan Karger <stef...@karger.me> wrote:

> > sp_bool=add
>
> This makes sense

> > sp_arith=add
>
> I think we agreed on IRC to not touch arithmetic spacing, because
> clarity really depends on the code.

Forgot about that discussion. Seeing lines like
|FORMAT_MESSAGE_ALLOCATE_BUFFER, looked like a good idea to add that to get
a space after '|'. But it does changes 'buf+7' to 'buf + 7' etc. which is
not ideal. OK, let's leave that out.

> > pos_bool=lead
>
> What does this do exactly?  The description "The position of boolean
> operators in wrapped expressions" from --show-config doesn't ring a bell
> for me.

This extends the pos_arith=lead (Knuth style) to booleans too so that we get

x = first_condition
      && second_condition
      && third_condition

instead of leaving && at the tail of previous line... Not a big thing, but
I thought it looks better.

Selva