I was about to comment the same thing. I use my iPhone 8, which has a good
camera. Also got an articulate suspension arm that you screw to the edge of the
table. It’s just 25 bucks on Amazon and it has a pivotal arm, larger than the
Ipevo stand so you can bring it closer or farther away from your hands. Also
got a second suspension arm that comes with a Led ring light, I didn’t try it
yet but I think it serves to smooth the light of scene in a close up.
Not sure for how long the iPhone can take a video before it’s full. Perhaps a
camera is better.
Laura