I work in a hotel and we had a client use a small stand to hold his iPad above
the work area, and software on the iPad to use it as a document camera. He was
teaching a multi-day art seminar with it hooked to a projector and it worked
very well.

Jason

     On Friday, May 1, 2020, 07:44:14 PM EDT, Andrea Plate <aspca...@gmail.com>