I use the camera of my phone (Samsung Galaxy J8) to record short videos.
The setup I'm using is a selfie/makeup stand with a led lamp, it works
wonderfully. Keep in mind, the videos I'm making are for Instagram, I'm
considering uploading them to Youtube, but I prefer my DSLR (Canon 6D mk I)
for that. It all depends on the editing and quality of the video.

--
*John O. Rodriguez Esquilin*
Art, Photography and Graphic Design