Brian,
Shame on you! Overshot alarm clock? :)
Well, even though its uploaded to youtube later, nothing beats been
there in person. You could see his body language and glimmer in his eyes
when he said what he said,

"We do have a business plan. It is only a single paper with a single
line, 'We think it can work.'" I noticed from his eyes, how he hated to
be insulted by those men in black suits and neckties. :)

red1