HI Emanuele,

I'm not the author or maintainer of osgQt, and don't have Qt expertise.  If
there is an issue with interaction with Qt integration I'm really not the
best person to look at it.

My only guess given the parsing error, any chance that it a locale issue
with parsing ascii files in one system but then reading with another.  This
isn't a Qt specific issue, but perhaps Qt is changing the locale.

Robert.