Hi Philip,

This is a problem with the path to the libs not being found, I guess
you'll need to add the path to where you've installed the OSG for the
libs to be picked up correctly.

Have a browse through the osg-users archives over the last couple of
month to see some indepth answer for Windows experts (I haven't
touched a windows box for dev purposes for about 7 years so can't give
you too much direct help).

Robert