I couldn't get the CMAKE 2.4X to work for me.  There was no option to build for
Visual Studio 9.  I'm not sure how you were able to get it to work for you.  I
needed to get the 'bleeding edge' version of CMAKE.

  You'll find the osg25-osgd.dll in the \bin directory after the rebuild is
complete.  OSG then needs to know the bath to \bin so that the components can
find each other.

  If you have any older projects - remember to remove the 'additional
dependency' of OpenThreadWin32d - as the OpenThread name changed - and VS9 will
never find the older library.

  On Jan 26, 2008 6:02 PM, Philip Hahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:
> Good afternoon-
>
> I recently re-compiled the latest version of OSG (2.2.0) using
 cmake
 (2.4.8)
> and Visual Studio 9. Operating system is Vista Home edition.
>
> When I go to run my program, I get the error "This application has
 failed to
> start because osg25-osgd.dll was not found. Re-installing the
 application
> may fix the problem." I see no such named DLL and I don't recall
 such
 a DLL
> in the past. Any ideas what I messed up?
>
> I did re-boot to ensure environment variables were updated and I
 also
 tried
> the binary distribution, same error.
>
> Thanks,