Hi Ahmed,

The OSG does not have a inbuilt collision detection system.

There is support for doing intersection using the
osgUtil::IntersectionVisitor coupled with osgUtil::*Intersector
implementation.  The PolytopeIntersection is probably the closest to
what you require.  You'd need to create a polytope around your first
object and then visit the scene graph using the IntersectionVisitor to
find all the intersections.

Robert.