Yes, I saw your post which reminded me that I needed to get this out.

By the way, did you resolve your problem? I don't have much to add at
this point, except that I hope you've read over the Leopard notes page
on the wiki.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/MacOSX10.5

(FYI, I just added a blurb about Doxygen DOCSET support.)

Yes, feedback on the cross-compile SDK is welcome. As far as I know,
we're one of the first to publicly put something out. There are no
conventions in place so it would help to know what works, what
doesn't, what could be better, etc. And hopefully when we hit
something that works, we can convince others to conform to the same
conventions which might improve tool chain support.

Thanks,
Eric