Hi Kiff,

I can't really provide a good answer as there is way too little info
about the problem for me to get the bottom of it remotely, one really
needs the database and the an animation path that reproduces the
problem, then one can start digging in to it.  It might be a database
set up problem, it might be a bug in the OSG's TXP plugin, it might
simply be an artefact of the way that the TXP plugin has to manage
LOD's to ensure that no cracks between adjacent tiles appear.

There is a chance that Terrax engineers have seen this problem and
know of a solution.  Terrex do have an update to the OSG's Terrex
plugin that is awaiting completion and  approval for release, but this
has been the state of play for over six months I'm still awaiting
source code from them...  Whether this update will fix you problem or
not I have no idea, but it would be worth contact them about it.

Robert.