Hi,

I would like to be able to load textures painlessly, and by that I
mean loading the image and applying the texture only when the texture
is ready. This seems to work by doing this through an operation but I
would like to avoid the application to be blocked during the
"setImage" and the wrapping. I have tried using compile contexts but
in the end the contexts are synchronized (via BarrierOperation ?).
The application osgViewer from 2.1 used to feature compile contexts
but it generates errors such as " makeCurrentIplementation() failed (
from PixelBufferWin32 ) "; does compile contexts only work properly
with Linux?

Any sort of help would be very much appreciated; Thank you in advance.

Lucas.

PS: I am using high resolution textures in my benches to actually
notice that it freezes.
PSS: I am using window 2000 with Visual Studio 2005, a GeForce7800GS
with the newest Nvidia drivers and 2 Intel Xeon processors.