On Feb 20, 2008 1:52 PM, Wojciech Lewandowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I noticed that there is VPBExtrude example in VPB repository. What it does ?

Its a example written to test the shapefile extrusion code added into
VPB.  This work has been carried out by David Callu so he'd be best
place to answer specific quesitons on this.

 > P.S. Have you noticed my submissions for OverlayNode CustomPolytope,
> osg::Plane and CoordinateSystemNode ?  I might have sent them to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It got through, I just haven't had a chance of merging it yet.  On my
return I did a purge of pending submissions that could be easily
reviewed and integrated.  The ones requiring a more concentration I've
not tackled yet, partly down to time pressure on other tasks, partly
down to letting my brain get back into the local time zone and off
holiday mode.