On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I haven't gotten any news about it being integrated into SVN yet, and
>  your report seems to confirm it hasn't... Any reason for that Robert? Is
>  there anything I need to do to get it integrated?

I haven't reviewed it yet.  I did mostly clear my backlog on my
return, but since then have had to get on with other tasks, and the
backlog has grown back again...  W.r.t merging submissions it tends to
be first submitted gets reviewed first unless the submission itself
requires more time to review and make a decision - these complex ones
I tend to leave until I have a proper block of time to review them.