On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Wojciech Lewandowski
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I just have sent a fix for heavier issue. New
>  Camera:DrawCalback::operator()( RenderInfo & ) needs to be exported in
>  Windows. Otherwise windows app using Camera::DrawCallbacks would not link.

Yes, and OSG_EXPORT is a truly heavy bit of code, I needed to add some
lead weights to the right hand side of the class definition to prevent
its addition from tipping over my monitor!

>  I have sent this fix to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but it got
>  bounced with message that mail needs to waits for moderator approval. Its
>  strange I double checked the address and it seems correct for submissions.
>  What did I wrong ? .

It was your turn to do a typo... you type the address wrong, its a
wonder it go through to the mailman server at all.

>  So I attach this fixed Camera in this mail as well.

Thanks, I already added the OSG_EXPORT by hand, just checked against
your version and they are identical.

Changes and now checked in.