Hi Jon,

You can control the clear mask via;

  camera->setClearMask(0x0);

Which is a bit more straight forward than having to dig deep inside osgProducer.

At the viewer level it'd be:

  viewer.getCamera()->setClearMask(0x0);

I'm not familiar with this example, but clearly it needs porting
across.  As I'm not familiar I can't say exactly what to change, but
in general you can move cameras between the scene graph and the view
but more easily than was possible before 2.x, this means that some
tasks can now be solved in a more natural way.

As a general task we'll need to complete the work on porting the old
1.x based tutorials across to 2.x, in general this will be a
simplification as much as a porting job.

Robert.