Hi Harold,

When you say "Simulation" do you mean a visual simulation?

The OSG is just a 3d graphics toolkit, it doesn't do anything beyond
visual simulation.

As for whether its appropriate for what you want to do I have no clue
as its hard to work out what you actual require.  If its visuals then
yes the OSG can help.

Robert.