Hi, all,
In OSGViewerMFC MDI or SDI, it begin a thread in OnInitialUpdate() of MFC_View:
" mThreadHandle = (HANDLE)_beginthread(&COSG::Render, 0, mOSG)" ,
and in Render(void* ptr) function, it  likes this:
 while(!viewer->done())
 {
      osg->PreFrameUpdate();
      viewer->frame();
      osg->PostFrameUpdate();
 }

Well, if i do it with Delta3d in MFC SDI, how to put the Delta3d's function
corresponding to make it work like that ?
I had a try with dtABC::Widget refered to the example "testWidget", then i made
it like this :
1. class MyWidget : public dtABC::Widget
2. void MyWidget::InitWinData(HWND hwnd, int x, int y, int w, int h)
{
  dtABC::WinData windata( hwnd, x, y, w, h );

  SendMessage( dtABC::Widget::msgWindowData, &windata );
             SendMessage( "setpath", &path );
             SendMessage( "loadfile", &m_ModelFile );
}
3. void MyWidget::Render(void* ptr)
    {
    // I don't konw witch function i should put here!
    }

4.void CD3DMFCView::OnInitialUpdate()
    {
         CView::OnInitialUpdate();

         m_MyViewWidget->InitWinData();

   // Here, should i begin a thread like OSGViewerMFC does in its
OnInitialUpdate() ?
   // m_ThreadHandle = (HANDLE)_beginthread(&MyWidget::Render, 0,
m_MyViewWidget); ????????
    }

Thank you indeed for your patient....

Best regardes !!!