Thanks a lot !
I'm sorry to bother you all in this OSG-Users Group, but i have no idea to work
it out, and the very bad thing is that i can not access the Delta3d forums in
our country....

I use Delta3d2.0.0, the very thing i want to know is what functions of Delta3d
should i put in the static thread  function, which likes OSGViewerMFC example
does that.........

2008-04-01

Kama