Hi Miriam,

I don't really understand exactly what you are after.  The best I can
do is suggest you have
a look at the OSG examples to see how they set up windows.

If you need Producer specific support then you question is probably
best logged on the Producer
mailing list.

The other alternative is to use osgViewer library that replaces
osgProducer in the 2.x series of
the OpenSceneGraph.  osgViewer has been written wholly within the OSG
community so its
easier for myself and others to support.

Robert.