On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Miriam D'Elia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>  we apologise, but only yesterday I noticed that pressing the button "f" you
> switch from full-screen display to display in a window.

osgProducer::Viewer is a "everything and the kitchen sink viewer" so
does contain
various event handlers by default.  If you press 'h' you'll get
onscreen help.  Also
try in the command line:

  osgviewer --help-all

To get a listing of all options.

osgViewer::Viewer in 2.x isn't a "everything and the kitchen sink
viewer" so you won't
get all these event handlers by default, this is a good thing as you
don't get anything
you don't want, but it's easy to add various event handlers so you can
get all the
functionality and more relative to osgProducer::Viewer.   The --help*
options in
osgviewer still apply.