Hi Vincent,

The OSG designed around the model of single threaded update,
multi-thread cull-draw.  If you have others threads beyond the main
frame loop thread that is want to do updates then you'll need to place
a barrier in frame loop to half the frame loop thread while you
operations run, then release the barrier when you operations are
complete for that frame.

Robert.