Robert Osfield wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:00 AM, Brian Keener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Robert Osfield wrote:
> >> CMake "shouldn't" find WxWidgets.  Could you try rm CMakeCache.txt and
> >> then rerun ./configure, and then if you still get the error send us
> >> the CMakeCache.txt, perhaps this might gleen something.
> >
> > I actually deleted my whole build directory and redid it (twice I think)
> > but I'll redo it all fresh again and double check - that  way I can get
> > the CMakeCache.txt fresh.
>
> This suggests that CMake isn't behaving properly - perhaps it's the
> Win32 3rd party plugin stuff is breaking things.
>
> Out of curiousity is the the wrappers being built by default as well?
>
> Are you using CMakeSetup or cmake/ccmake?

Robert,

I tried twice to send this replay with the CmakeCache.txt as an attachment and
keep getting this message - I am now this without the attachment to see if
that is the problem.  The response I keep getting is:

"You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I have uninstalled the build, done a "make clean" then removed everthing in
the build directory.  I then updated my source (/usr/src/OpenSceneGraph)
from svn and then using cmake in my build directory I did a "ccmake
/usr/src/OpenSceneGraph" from within my empty build directory.  Had an empty
cache so selected configure to get the fields populated in cmake and then
only changed the option to build examples - no debug or anything and then
did a configure and then a generate - actually took 2 configures I think
before I could generate.  I have attached the CmakeCache.txt and as to the
wrappers I cannot see that is is building them - I
find no osgWrapper in my build directory.

Then from within my build directory I did a simple "make"

results:

Linking CXX executable ../../bin/osgvertexprogram.exe
[ 99%] Built target example_osgvertexprogram
Scanning dependencies of target example_osgvolume
[ 99%] Building CXX object
examples/osgvolume/CMakeFiles/example_osgvolume.dir/o
sgvolume.o
Linking CXX executable ../../bin/osgvolume.exe
[ 99%] Built target example_osgvolume
Scanning dependencies of target example_osgwindows
[ 99%] Building CXX object
examples/osgwindows/CMakeFiles/example_osgwindows.dir
/osgwindows.o
Linking CXX executable ../../bin/osgwindows.exe
[ 99%] Built target example_osgwindows
Scanning dependencies of target example_osgviewerGLUT
[ 99%] Building CXX object
examples/osgviewerGLUT/CMakeFiles/example_osgviewerGL
UT.dir/osgviewerGLUT.o
Linking CXX executable ../../bin/osgviewerGLUT.exe
[ 99%] Built target example_osgviewerGLUT
examples/osgviewerWX/CMakeFiles/example_osgviewerWX.dir/build.make:91:
*** targe
t pattern contains no `%'.  Stop.
make[1]: ***
[examples/osgviewerWX/CMakeFiles/example_osgviewerWX.dir/all] Error
 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/develop/obj/osg
$