Hi Brian,

Thanks for the help. Should be another blank one there now where I just tried posting the same file as a zip but that was refused too.

Yep. Sorry...

I'll wait and see what Robert says - I guess I could put the whole CmakeCache.txt in-line in a message.

That would work I'd guess, and I've seen worse. And someone else might be able to see a solution to your problem once the contents of the file are accessible, without needing to wait for Robert to come back. Give it a shot.

J-S