Hello all,

As I was running the viewer and trying to understand osgHUD, I see errors
about not being able to find the plugin to load "arial.ttf".

As I dug, I realized that the freetype plugin was responsible for this (I
started off looking for a "ttf" plugin).

The freetype plugin does not show up in the (VS 7.1 2003) solution that
CMake made for me.

As I looked at CMake, the options that refer to freetype are:
FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_freetype2
FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_ft2build
FREETYPE_LIBRARY_DEBUG

and all of these say something about being not found.

I have a 3rdParty folder, and it is being properly used for jpeg, gif, glut,
tiff, etc.  I set these options to be what made sense to me in the 3rdParty
folder (which does have freetype includes and libes), and ran CMake with no
errors, but I still did not see any freetype plugin in the SLN when I opened
it.  What am I missing?

-- Thanks
Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/