Hi Paul,

Hi Robert -- When I link one of my projects against current svn head, I get
Atomic::operator++() as an unresolved external symbol. -Paul

Make sure you link to OpenThreads.lib. Before, only OSG code would call OpenThreads directly (unless you created threads yourself), so you did not need to link to it, since osg.lib already linked to it. But now, since all ref_ptrs use atomic reference counting (whose implementation on Windows is in src/OpenThreads/Atomic.cpp to avoid including windows.h in a header), your code also calls code in OpenThreads, so you need to link to it in your project.

Hope that explains it.

J-S