Hi,

I have been trying out osg with wxwidgets, specifically playing with the
osgViewerWX sample, and was wondering if it is possible
to somehow maintain rendering whilst the wxFrame is resized. At the moment
when the wxFrame is made bigger the rendering area
is not redrawn until the next idle event, meaning it looks like the app has
failed in someway (obviously it hasn't) until it is updated.

Would it be inefficient to render every resize event? Or maybe snapshot the
front buffer to create a image that is just resized (as
if the user is resizing they aren't interacting with the rendering window,
if so how?)?

Thank you for any help\comments, appologies if my terminology is wrong, I'm
a bit new to all this :-)

--
James Dickson