Hi,

James Dickson wrote:
I have been trying out osg with wxwidgets, specifically playing with the osgViewerWX sample, and was wondering if it is possible to somehow maintain rendering whilst the wxFrame is resized. At the moment when the wxFrame is made bigger the rendering area is not redrawn until the next idle event, meaning it looks like the app has failed in someway (obviously it hasn't) until it is updated.

Are you on Windows? I found that the behaviour of wx is rather different on different platforms. E.g. Linux does redraw while resizing and also while a menu is open, MacOS X does not.

Does anyone have experience running wxWidgets with OpenGL draw in a separate
thread?

/ulrich