Hi all,

Firstly sorry for simple question, but I can't find related topics on the
web.

How can I change my models's center coordinate? I have lots of components, I
am trying to collect them in one model, and I want to control one part in
it's local coordinate (for example I want to rotate it around z axes on it's
local coordinate.)

But my components default coordinate center is different one by one (for
example: "osgviewer sample.osg axes.osg" result is
http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sampletn4.png ). I mean, I want to
control every part of components in their local coordinate center. What
should I do for changing coordinate system and center for every components?
I used MatrixTransform, PositionAttitudeTransform CoordinateSystemNode but I
can't get success.

Thanks, Best Regards.

Umit UZUN