Hi Ümit,

the best way is to have a correct model from the beginning, centered and
aligned with the origin, but if it couldn't be done, you would have to make
the geometry child of a transform that would put the mesh at the right place.
Say you had an object displaced 4 units on the X axis from the origin, then
you would create a translation transform of (-4,0,0) and make it parent of
the mesh. Finally you would use that transform in the scene as the real
object.

Alberto