Hi Robert,

Thanks for much for your quick response, I'll take a look at this and see
how things go.

After your suggestion and doing a quick Google I saw this post from Rafa
that looks to be close to the same issue I have.

http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-September/002960.html

Thanks!

Jason