From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Guy Wallis
Sent: Friday 30 January 2009 00:56
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Spam: Re: [osg-users] MSVC v9

Hi Tanguy,
Intriguing. I'd be keen to see your version of the program too.

Thanks for taking the time to investigate and for passing the bug on to
MS. It's a bit of a worry for them that the bug has gone unnoticed since
the release of v8, that was late 2005 wasn't it?!

Guy

Hi Tanguy,

> I've reduced the size of the example program,  removed the OSG
> dependency, and getting ready to submit to MS.

Can you post your reduced example? I'm just curious as to what the
problem seems to be.

J-S
--

Apparently, it's also broken on VC8.