Hi Tanguy,

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Tanguy Fautre
<tang...@aristechnologies.com> wrote:
> Robert, do you thing the problem may be serious enough to possibly motivate
> a code change for all operators of Vec3f and co as a workaround?

We could change code, it would all depend on how intrusive the changes
are, without code changes in front of me I can't make this judgement
call.  Could you send me a modified Vec* files so I could do a review?

The other approach is to change the compile flags of the OSG to avoid
this bug.  This wouldn't help 3rd party apps though.