On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:50:44 +0100, Serge Lages <serge.la...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Ulrich Hertlein
> <u.hertl...@sandbox.de>wrote:
>
>> On 30/1/09 8:20 AM, Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
>>
>>> I don't understand "The more the merrier", but I guess it means
>>>>

>>> "Plus on est de fous, plus on rit!"
>>>

>> Could you translate that?  My french got a bit (sorry, a lot) rusty...
>> Something "... the more you laugh"?
>>

> It's something like :
> More there are fools, the more we laugh

Yes... you also can do a stupid pun: "Plus on est de fous, moins il y a de
riz" ("More there are fools, the less rice there is"), which sounds much
like the original sentence ("Plus on est de fous, plus on rit").

Sukender, a guy that needs to go to sleep.
PVLE - Lightweight cross-platform game engine -
http://pvle.sourceforge.net/