From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Sinisa
Kolaric
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:11 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] osgdb_freetype.dll not getting built

Hi

I am trying to compile OpenSceneGraph 2.6.1 on Windows XP, but it looks like
CMake can't find FreeType in this source snapshot; the resulting VC++ 2008
project thus does not contain a reference to this plugin.

So when I run a sample application (for example osgautotransform.exe), I get
a bunch of "Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
...\fonts\arial.ttf", simply because osgdb_freetype.dll isn't there - it
wasn't compiled.

I downloaded the latest version of FreeType (2.3.8) and added a reference to
its include source manually in CMake, but the resulting VC project still
doesn't contain a reference to it. Any ideas? Thanks,