Hi Robert,

I suggest a change to the download page (
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads ): Replace

"For end-users we recommend downloading a binaries for your platform, and
sample datasets. For software-developers we recommend downloading the source
code for the latest stable release, the project dependencies and sample
datasets."

by

"We recommend downloading:
 * For end-users:
  * user binaries for your platform (User binaries do not have "-dev" in their
name).
  * sample datasets
 * For software-developers:
  * developer binaries, or the source code for the latest stable release
  * project dependencies
  * sample datasets
For details about packages, see the [wiki:Community/Packaging packaging page].
If you find any issue concerning binaries packages, please contact the
corresponging [wiki:Community/PackageMaintainers package maintainer] (but
please prefer contacting the osg-users mailing list for package availability)."

It's a bit more detailed, has links to Packaging and PackageMaintainers, and is
presented in a list form.
Is this text okay?

Sukender