Hi Robert,

It really depends on the model.  With the dataset in the screenshots (which
is the boston example from osgGIS), no, everything looks fine as long as I
stay relatively close to the dataset.  However, I have another dataset that
we use that is a much larger geospatial extent, and it seems to only work as
long as I am very close to the center of the bounding sphere of the dataset.

Perhaps for the large datasets there is a setting I could tweak to the
number of cells or something to make the effect appear over the whole
dataset.  I notice that the osgprecipitation example has a --boundingBox
option but it looks like it is never used.

Thanks!

Jason