Hi Robert,

I've been working with loading and unloading different osgEarth files at
runtime (such as from a File | Open menu) using OSG and have found that I
need to take special care to make sure that the DatabasePager is not working
on a loaded node before removing it and replacing it with a different
scene.  This isn't a big deal and essentially consists of telling the
database pager to not accept any new requests, clearing any pending requests
and waiting for the pager to complete by checking the getRequestsInProgress.

I've found that if I simply replace the main earth file's node with a new
one while the DatabasePager is working, my application will crash.  Is this
the intended behavior or have I found a potential issue?

Thanks!

Jason