From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Baron Penman
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:44 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] CAD style rotation

hello,

I am after an osgManipulator with CAD style rotation.
In a typical CAD program the rotation keeps the roll fixed and orbits around
the centre of the screen.
In contrast the TrackballManipulator allows the roll to change and rotates
around the origin.

Has anyone come across code that implements this type of rotation?

thanks,
Richard