From: Martin Beckett <m...@mgbeckett.com>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] CAD style rotation
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 12:18 AM

It's Moji's code so he should probably be the one to submit it.

There seems to be a few functions that aren't necessary (perhaps for some other
code) which could be cleaned up.

It would be nice if there was a method to set a rotation origin in the model -
or is there some general way to do this?

Martin

ps. There seems to be a lot of cut+paste code between the different
manipulators - perhaps somebody who understands them better could look at how
much could be moved to MatrixManipulator.