Hi ??

The key is that you adopt a consistent online personal that others can
relate it.  Not adopting some form of human name is crap for everybody
else who interacts with you.

At personal level I find it obnoxious that people are not always
honest about who they are, but that's me.  I do realize that some may
wish to remain anonymous and sometimes there might even be actual
valid reasons for it, it doesn't make like this type of deceit, but it
does mean that I have to accept end users choice to remain anonymous.
 While accepting anonymity doesn't mean a free pass to come up with
any combination of random key combinations for an online identity.

Remember you are trying to communicate with real human beings, if you
want them to help you then you have to make the effort to communicate
in a form that is something that others can relate to.  If you want
free support then this is the hurdle you need to jump for mailing
lists users and forum users - it really isn't much of hurdle, if you
want anonymity then all you need to do is come up with an name for
your alter ego and stick with this.

Robert.