Hi Peter,

There isn't a paged geometry plugin, database paging support is built
directly into the scene graph via the osg::PageLOD node, and into the
viewer using the osgDB::DatabasePager that is automatically set up for
you (you don't need to do anything to enable it.)

The problem in hand is really how to create the databases rather than
how to render them.  This is a very open ended question, ranging from
commercial tools to rolling your own database builders.  You've said
nothing about your existing data so I can't say anything specific in
recommendations.

Robert.