Peter Bear wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got the error "libcurl.so.3()(64bit) is needed by package
> OpenSceneGraph-libs-2.8.2-1.x86_64 (/OpenSceneGraph-libs-2.8.2-1.x86_64)"
> while installing the libraries, and yes, I have checked and yum says curl is
> installed.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

Can you show me the output of this command:

  rpm -qa | grep curl

If it doesn't show the 64-bit version of curl, you can install it with
this command:

  yum install curl.x86_64

The 64-bit version of libcurl should be in /usr/lib64.

I'm trying to get a public yum repository set up so yum can be used to
automatically install required, missing dependencies (to avoid problems
such as this one).

-Eric