> results show:
>
> [r...@pciii pciii]# rpm -qa | grep curl
> libcurl-7.19.4-9.fc11.i586
> libcurl-7.19.4-9.fc11.x86_64
> curl-7.19.4-9.fc11.x86_64
> [r...@pciii pciii]#
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

It looks like you are using Fedora 11. The package I built is for RedHat
5/Centos 5, which is based on Fedora 6. Your curl is too new for my
package. If you did this command:

   rpm -q --filesbypkg curl | grep libcurl

You would probably find libcurl.so.4 instead of libcurl.so.3. Perhaps
you can find a Fedora 11 package for curl 7.15.5 which is the version I
have on my machine, or else you can try downloading the source rpm (the
one with .srpm suffix) and then issuing this command:

  RPM_BASE=/tmp rpmbuild --rebuild name_of_source_rpm_here.srpm

Let me know if you need more help.

-Eric